HOW TO DOWNLOAD / ACCESS YOUR PRODUCT(S) | DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
Locating Your Product(s):
All products are accessible through the account which you will create during checkout or did create previously during checkout. Simply locate the "LOGIN" or "MY ACCOUNT" link at the top of any page on our website after you've purchased / registered, then enter the email address and password you entered during checkout to access your account. You will then arrive to the "MY DASHBOARD" page. See image below:
Downloading Your Product(s):
Once you have logged into your account, you will then need to locate the downloadable product(s) inside your account by choosing the "My Downloadable Products" link from the left hand side menu. In order to download the products you've purchased, you will then need to click on the orange, links to begin the download. At this time, the download process will begin and will be handled by one of several browser types (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.). At this point, our website has delivered the product(s) to your computer and it is now you're responsibility to do the rest using basic computer skills. (In most cases, your browser or operating system will prompt you to do something with the download such as save, save as, etc.)
Product File Troubleshooting:
It is common for outdated or highly secure computers and browsers to cause problems during the download process. This has nothing to do with our website or our products; rather it is either your computer's operating system or the browser you are using. In order to troubleshoot these issues, please try the following tips:
1. Minimize all windows to see if a os or browser dialogue box is hiding behind the windows.
2. Check your downloads folder to see if the product(s) is present, then double-click on the product if it is.
3. If you do not see the product anywhere, click on the product link again, and watch your browser's toolbar area to see if it prompts you to do something.
If you are still unable to access the product(s), simply message us using our contact form.
If the document you downloaded says "READ ONLY" or something else which indicates the file cannot be edited, you must "enable editing" in Microsoft Word to edit the document. The reason Microsoft Word often defaults to "READ ONLY" is because it is a security feature (i.e. Protected View) designed to protect your computer from malicious files. Our products are 100% safe so if you get the "READ ONLY" message and don't know what to do, follow these steps:
1. Open and "Save" the document onto your computer.
2. Close the document and Microsoft Word.
3. Double-click the document to re-open it.
If you did not or do not know how to "Enable Editing" in Microsoft Word, here are some articles describing how to do it: https://www.google.com/search?q=enable+editing+microsoft+word&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8. This is a Microsoft Word feature, not an issue with our products.
Compressed (Zipped) Folder Troubleshooting:
A compressed or zipped folder is a folder that contains multiple files and is "zipped up" and delivered as a "file" in order to make product delivery easier and more efficient. If you have purchased a "bundle", "system" or other product that is delivered as a "compressed folder", your operating system or browser will most likely take care of everything for you and present an unzipped folder with all of the contents displayed within it automatically. However, sometimes old or cheap computers have trouble handling compressed folders. If you're having difficulties with a compressed folder, use these tips to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Minimize all windows to see if a os or browser dialogue box is hiding behind the windows asking you to either "save" or "open" the compressed folder.
2. Check your downloads folder to see if the compressed folder is present, then double-click on the product if it is.
3. If you recieve an error message saying your computer does not have the software required to handle the compressed folder, simply download these free / non-spammy software products which enable your computer to handle compressed folders: (Windows: 7zip | Macintosh: N/A - Mac handles this well).
Finally, if you are still having trouble accessing your product, simply message us using our contact form and we'll find a way to get the product(s) to you asap.