Window & Door Installation Contractor Safety Manual
Hands Down - The most economic, simple and efficient way to get a Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual - that satisfies today's basic needs.
Safety Manual Definition - a single document containing an organizations' various health & safety policies, programs and procedures. Safety programs, policies and procedures are "components" or "parts" of the complete "safety manual" which is offered here. Misuse of these terms is very common, even by credible companies and industry experts. Make no mistake, this is the "complete" safety "manual" which contains all of the programs, policies and procedures you need and which averages 110 pages (page count is subject to change due to manual updates we perform).
Safety Manual Updates - your account provides 24/7 safety manual access, so if you ever lose your manual, you can always login to your account and re-download it. It is standard practice for U.S. businesses to perform a safety manual "audit" on an "annual" basis, or whenever change in the company operation potentially impacts the safety manual contents. If you are not comfortable doing this safety manual audit on your own, we have a $99. safety manual audit service which we can perform each year on the anniversary date of your purchase. Just contact us when you're ready for us to do the audit and we'll have it done within 2 business days.
Safety Manual Details - this completely unlocked Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual (containing safety & health programs, policies & procedures - all in a complete document - "safety manual") is provided as a Microsoft Word Document (Instant Download) which works with "ALL" versions of Microsoft Word. Companies or individual professionals who are on a budget and who are comfortable using Microsoft Word and comfortable editing a Microsoft Word document can now enjoy a fast and affordable solution using this Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual template. Simply add to your cart, checkout and instantly download this product. Then simply add your company name to page 1, assign responsibility to an individual as "safety manager" on page 3 and enter the effective date. Now you can email your new Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual to who ever is requesting it (i.e. OSHA, Cal-OSHA, insurance company, customer, client, contract / bid procurement personnel, etc.). The Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual template includes subject matter components that are either required by regulatory agencies or are needed to address hazards found in Window & Door Contractor operational settings. The page count will vary since we're always updating and improving the template but the average page count typically remains to be around 110 pages.
Common reasons why companies use our Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual:
- to satisfy a regulatory agency such as federal OSHA, Cal/OSHA or another state regulatory agency
- to satisfy workers' compensation or other insurance requirements
- to satisfy a general contractor or project management authority
- to satisfy customer or client safety requirements
- to satisfy important contract or bid requirements
- to keep workers' safe and healthy
Reasons why our Window & Door Contractor Safety Manual is better than the competition's solution:
- you get the editable Microsoft Word version (works with all MS Word versions) - others only give you a pdf. which you cannot edit yourself
- industry specific! we've taken care to include only what is commonly needed for each specific industry - others offer "one size fits all" manuals which are always bloated, consisting of hundreds of pages and are simply too large to digest
- excellent prices! - other "comparable" products cost more than twice our price
- freedom! once you buy this manual, it becomes yours and you control the document - others design their products in a way that forces you to come back to them later
- updates available! - we offer an annual update service in case you aren't comfortable doing safety manual audits yourself - others simply don't offer updates
- simplified table of contents, headings and navigation which offers better usability of the manual and a reduced page count - saving you paper and ink if you print
- modern yet simple organization of general safety subject matter components which increases usability (most other templates' naming & ordering conventions are a complete mess, causing frustration and wasted time.)
- no spam! it is our permanent policy to email customers only 1-3x per year and only when necessary while other companies send you "scare emails" to try and frighten you into buying more of their product year after year - which is unnecessary and unethical
- we stand behind our products - you get an unconditional 60-day 100% money back guarantee because your experience is more important to us than a sale
The fact is, there are dozens of reasons why people use our safety manual templates. They satisfy in nearly all cases. In cases where they do not (i.e. ISNetworld®, PICS Auditing, PEC Premier, BROWZ, etc.), we offer "services" which help you meet those requirements which go above and beyond or which are different than standard OSHA requirements. To learn more about custom safety manual development services, contact us.
The finished product will impress the most critical set of eyes (including work comp insurers, general contractors, your clients & other parties). You'll look like a safety "Master". That's because our highly skilled team has worked tirelessly since 2009 to bring only the best safety manual product to market as a "turn-key" experience for people like you who don't have time to become a safety expert.
So if you don't have time for games and you want to solve this very serious problem, download the manual now, add your company's info into the manual and print or email it as needed. Then find something else to do with your valuable time.
Carefully designed for use in "all" of the following 50 U.S. states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Additional Safety Solutions & Resources
Locating Your Product(s):
All products are accessible through the account which you will create during checkout or did create previously during checkout. Simply locate the "LOGIN" or "MY ACCOUNT" link at the top of any page on our website after you've purchased / registered, then enter the email address and password you entered during checkout to access your account. You will then arrive to the "MY DASHBOARD" page. See image below:
Downloading Your Product(s):
Once you have logged into your account, you will then need to locate the downloadable product(s) inside your account by choosing the "My Downloadable Products" link from the left hand side menu. In order to download the products you've purchased, you will then need to click on the orange, links to begin the download. At this time, the download process will begin and will be handled by one of several browser types (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.). At this point, our website has delivered the product(s) to your computer and it is now you're responsibility to do the rest using basic computer skills. (In most cases, your browser or operating system will prompt you to do something with the download such as save, save as, etc.)
Product File Troubleshooting:
It is common for outdated or highly secure computers and browsers to cause problems during the download process. This has nothing to do with our website or our products; rather it is either your computer's operating system or the browser you are using. In order to troubleshoot these issues, please try the following tips:
1. Minimize all windows to see if a os or browser dialogue box is hiding behind the windows.
2. Check your downloads folder to see if the product(s) is present, then double-click on the product if it is.
3. If you do not see the product anywhere, click on the product link again, and watch your browser's toolbar area to see if it prompts you to do something.
If you are still unable to access the product(s), simply message us using our contact form.
Compressed (Zipped) Folder Troubleshooting:
A compressed or zipped folder is a folder that contains multiple files and is "zipped up" and delivered as a "file" in order to make product delivery easier and more efficient. If you have purchased a "bundle", "system" or other product that is delivered as a "compressed folder", your operating system or browser will most likely take care of everything for you and present an unzipped folder with all of the contents displayed within it automatically. However, sometimes old or cheap computers have trouble handling compressed folders. If you're having difficulties with a compressed folder, use these tips to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Minimize all windows to see if a os or browser dialogue box is hiding behind the windows asking you to either "save" or "open" the compressed folder.
2. Check your downloads folder to see if the compressed folder is present, then double-click on the product if it is.
3. If you recieve an error message saying your computer does not have the software required to handle the compressed folder, simply download these free / non-spammy software products which enable your computer to handle compressed folders: (Windows: 7zip | Macintosh: N/A - Mac handles this well).
Finally, if you are still having trouble accessing your product, simply message us using our contact form and we'll find a way to get the product(s) to you asap.